Yes...I'm in love.

Yes...I'm in love.

His name is バート. Birt.

His home is in Tokyo. People call it ねころび.
Yeah, he's working for a café.
A certain...Japanese...café.

I tried to meet him last winter...but we were totally unable to find each other...
バート....you're such a heartbreaker.

Oh dear...don't be shy...

Come on beauty...show yourself!

Aw..don't want to? Don't gimme that glare...

Remember the day we married...?

You were looking adorable...♥ I won't ever forget it.


You even came to cuddle right after I said 'Yes, I will"...

We were looking at your baby photos...

..and now you're just irritated when looking at me.

And guys...prepare for shocking news...

...he cheated on me.

My heart is broken バート....
I guess we're speaking about one-sided love...huh?

[..please don't take this serious. I just want to share my love for the Cat Café Nekorobi...Birt is my favorite ♥]

0 comments:

Post a Comment